HAKUNA MATATA - The Essential Jar
Hand Poured Soy Wax Candle
Neroli | Orange
While walking in my backyard, with the weight of the world on my shoulders, I heard a friendly yelp in the distance. Two gleeful, yet empathising eyes looked at me unfalteringly. A sense of calm soon overwhelmed me, I closed my eyes and felt my worries melt away. I felt unburdened and tranquil, for the first time since April. Hakuna Matata!
The chandler (candlemaker) in me wanted to capture that feeling of the sudden lifting of tension and worry in a fragrance and am delighted to present to you my latest creation. The ideal blend something sweet, honeyed, spicy and crisp. Made with no worries, utter happiness and a much-needed sense of peace.
Neroli – Top
Orange – Top
Neroli – Sweet and Honeyed
Orange – Citrus
Made with 100% Soy Wax
This candle is made with eco-friendly soy wax. It is vegan, paraben free and cruelty free! Amazing room-ﬁlling fragrance, More fragrances than any other candle maker. Consistent quality from beginning to end.
SAFE TO USE
Lead & Zinc free cotton wick adds to their eco-friendly composition.
Produces less soot & smoke.
The candles are hand poured in small batches using the ﬁnest natural ingredients.
Product Weight: 220 g
Burn Time: ~30Hours
Ingredients: 100% soy wax infused with choicest fragrance oils
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. On First Burn ensure hot melted wax pool reaches edge of container before extinguishing wicks.
2. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals.
3. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
4. Don't burn near things that catch ﬁre. Keep away from children and pets. Don't extinguish with water.
5. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
WARNING – INFLAMMABLE PRODUCT
Burn candle within sight. Keep away from any drafts or vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch ﬁre.