PARISIAN - The POP Collection
Hand Poured Soy Wax Candle
Black Pepper | Vetiver | Musk
There’s was a Parisian affair. A hedonistic night in the city of lights, love and libation. He was dressed in a dark tweed suit and top hat, and she was resplendent in her strapless bouffont. They walked together towards the hotel Le Bristol; she was nursing a bottle of wine, and he was relishing his Calabash pipe and the heady tobacco within. They entered the splendor of their wood-panelled suite and the welcoming comfort of their king size bed … Ah Paris! je t'aime.
Think of a night in Paris, with your significant other. The food, the wine, the good times. This is a no holds barred night away from it all. Sensual, indulgent and bare.
Black Pepper – Middle
Vetiver – Base
Musk – Base
Black Pepper – Spicy
Vetiver – Woody
Musk – Earthy
Made with 100% Soy Wax
This candle is made with eco-friendly soy wax. It is vegan, paraben free and cruelty free! Amazing room-ﬁlling fragrance, More fragrances than any other candle maker. Consistent quality from beginning to end.
SAFE TO USE
Lead & Zinc free cotton wick adds to their eco-friendly composition.
Produces less soot & smoke.
The candles are hand poured in small batches using the ﬁnest natural ingredients.
Product Weight: 355 g
Burn Time: ~50Hours
Ingredients: 100% soy wax infused with choicest fragrance oils
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. On First Burn ensure hot melted wax pool reaches edge of container before extinguishing wicks.
2. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals.
3. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
4. Don't burn near things that catch ﬁre. Keep away from children and pets. Don't extinguish with water.
5. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
WARNING – INFLAMMABLE PRODUCT
Burn candle within sight. Keep away from any drafts or vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch ﬁre.