INDIAN WEDDING - The Essential Jar
Hand Poured Soy Wax Candle
Tuberose | Jasmine | Geranium
He stood next to her, the wafting scents of Jasmine and tube roses pleasantly assailing his senses. He couldn’t help but stare amorously at the way her fingers played over the knobs. How she would devotedly and elatedly click the couple, as they vowed their way to holy matrimony. The fragrances’ evoked a sensation quite like any other. A decade worth of wonderful memories came cascading down, engulfing him in a sense of bliss and intense adoration, for his one true love.
A fragrance that is sure to retell the epic ballad of the great Indian wedding. All those memories, spirits and sensations are sure to come wafting through your senses and tug at your heartstrings.
Tuberose – Middle
Jasmine – Top
Geranium – Middle
Tuberose – Floral and Musky
Jasmine – Floral
Geranium – Floral
Made with 100% Soy Wax
This candle is made with eco-friendly soy wax. It is vegan, paraben free and cruelty free! Amazing room-ﬁlling fragrance, More fragrances than any other candle maker. Consistent quality from beginning to end.
SAFE TO USE
Lead & Zinc free cotton wick adds to their eco-friendly composition.
Produces less soot & smoke.
The candles are hand poured in small batches using the ﬁnest natural ingredients.
Product Weight: 220 g
Burn Time: ~30Hours
Ingredients: 100% soy wax infused with choicest fragrance oils
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. On First Burn ensure hot melted wax pool reaches edge of container before extinguishing wicks.
2. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals.
3. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
4. Don't burn near things that catch ﬁre. Keep away from children and pets. Don't extinguish with water.
5. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
WARNING – INFLAMMABLE PRODUCT
Burn candle within sight. Keep away from any drafts or vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch ﬁre.